Friday, July 5, 2013

Week 1 of 3

It's been a great start to this road trip! Finding good family time in the everyday moments is pretty much the best you can ask for.

So far I've enjoyed just riding my bike to explore a new area... I've kind of forgotten what that was like and just how much I enjoy that.  Not looking for the coolest trail or trying to judge or compare it to somewhere else, but just enjoy riding on paved streets/dirt roads/or very sketchy, steep user-built trails, there is no other better way to explore than a bike.

Also, had a great huge, run out of water 5+ hour day in Ketchum, ID.  Pretty cool riding can't really decide if it was super cool, or pretty much the same we have in CO.  Either way, a cool town and a great place to ride.

I've also been really surprised how similar everything is to the western slope, but we are only as far as central B.C.  Can't wait for the coast!


Typical camping day

Great day in Spokane on the 4th

Maybe it was finding the cool coffee shop but Spokane was growing on me!!





2 comments:

Landon said...

That wagon picture is AWESOME!

Landon said...

That wagon picture is AWESOME!